I haven’t posted Radiohead in a while, so here you go. Fucking amazing performance.
If you’re wondering (you’re not, but still) why I’m beyond excited to get Steven Wilson’s new album and to see him live in March, here’s part of the reason why: if his last album is anything to go by, it’s going to be utterly unbelievable. Here’s my Track of 2011, the amazing ‘Index’.
Hope you sexy followers of mine have a splendid Christmas and a terrific New Year!
Top 10 Albums of 2012 in picture form. Skyharbor’s album is absolutely fucking extraordinary, cannot recommend it enough.
No blurb this year, just straight up choices:
Top 10 Albums Of 2012
10. A.I.(d) - Disorder
9. Rolo Tomassi - Astraea
8. Rufus Wainwright - Out Of The Game
7. Future Of The Left - The Plot Against Common Sense
6. Storm Corrosion - Storm Corrosion
5. Krzysztof Penderecki & Jonny Greenwood - Krzysztof Penderecki & Jonny Greenwood
4. Deftones - Koi No Yokan
3. The Algorithm - Polymorphic Code
2. Muse - The 2nd Law
1. Skyharbor - Blinding White Noise - Illusion & Chaos
Top 20 Tracks of 2012
20. The Blue Screen Of Death - Let It Go (Leave The Future Behind)
19. A.I.(d) - Life Is An Anagram For File (Disorder)
18. Dissipate - Motion (Tectonics EP)
17. CIRCLES - Another Me (Another Me single)
16. M.I.A - Bad Girls (Matangi)
15. Jamie Irwin - The Pit (Waking Up)
14. Zebra Katz - W8WTF (Winter Titty EP)
13. Laura Mvula - She (She EP)
12. Hacktivist - Unlike Us (Hacktivist EP)
11. Future Of The Left - Sheena Is A T-Shirt Salesman (The Plot Against Common Sense)
10. Rolo Tomassi - Howl (Astraea)
9. Rufus Wainwright - Out Of The Game (Out Of The Game)
8. Periphery - Make Total Destroy (Periphery II: This Time It’s Personal)
7. Devin Townsend - Lucky Animals (Epicloud)
6. Atoms For Peace - Default (Default single)
5. Storm Corrosion - Drag Ropes (Storm Corrosion)
4. Deftones - Leathers (Koi No Yokan)
3. Muse - Panic Station (The 2nd Law)
2. Skyharbor - Maeva (Blinding White Noise: Illusion & Chaos)
1. The Algorithm - Access Granted (Polymorphic Code)
Will be doing some end of year music lists later. Heavy isn’t even the word to describe this year’s list!
Just to tell you all: I’ve ascended. It’s quite nice up here. Family Guy were right though, there IS a shortage of chairs.
How I Met Your Mother definitely did not just make me well up. Totally not. Absolutely not……
So who won the fancy dress competition at the Christmas party tonight? FUCKING RIGHT I DID! I’m the gift that keeps on giving!